Title: Maintenance Mechanic - Mobile
Job Number: 1300006R
Perform preventive maintenance on all mobile mining equipment. Diagnose operational issues on mobile equipment. Perform maintenance tasks efficiently to minimize downtime and repair costs. Increasing level of responsibility per job grade.
• Analyze and diagnose malfunctions, complaints and breakdowns of mobile mining equipment by operation and/or inspection
• Conduct repairs, maintenance and rebuilding of components of mobile equipment using testing and measuring equipment, power and hand tools, hoists and cranes and welding and cutting equipment
• Test equipment for proper condition and operation after maintenance
• Perform routine preventive maintenance such as cleaning, fueling and lubricating
• Coordinate and schedules routine maintenance with operators and supervisors
• Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor
• Complies with all Safety, Health, Environmental and other Company policies, procedures and requirements
Education:High School Diploma or equivalent experience preferredExperience: Three (3) years in the maintenance field preferredLicense: Valid Driver’s License with acceptable driving record required
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:Must have sufficient level of education to understand oral and written instructions of a technical nature relating to mobile equipment component repairs and replacements. Must be able to troubleshoot equipment to diagnose problems and minimize downtime for repair and maintenance activities. Must have the ability to effectively communicate in English including reading and writing.
Job: Fleet Maintenance