Title: Ready Mix Driver
Location: Texas-San Antonio
Job Number: 1300005I
Southwest Division, a Division of Vulcan Materials Company, need the right people to join our team of Ready Mix Drivers in the San Antonio area. Ready mix driver will be responsible for the safe operation of a Ready mix vehicle. If you are interested in becoming a Ready Mix Driver for Southwest Division then please click on apply” to start your pursuit of a great career!
Vulcan Materials Company is the nation's leading producer of construction crushed stone, sand & gravel, and one of the top five producers of concrete, cement and asphalt products in the United States.
What do we offer?:
-Opportunity to work for the leader in our industry
-One of the few companies within our industry to offer Profit Sharing
-PPO Medical, Dental, Vision Plans
-A real career path
In addition, we offer employees & spouse life insurance, employee AD&D, long term and short term disability, tuition reimbursement, scholarships for your children, vacation, ten paid holidays, health/dental/vision coverage, and much more.
• 1 year CDL driving experience or a Certificate of Completion to a Truck Driving School
• Clean MVR
• Flexible hours (i.e., start up time 2 or 3 am)
• Work 15 hour days no more than 70 hours per week
• Must possess a good customer service relation at jobsite
• No Reckless, Careless, or DUIs
• Frequent lifting up to 50 lbs and occasional lifting up to 90 pounds
• Experience within the Ready Mix business a plus but not required